FACSFAC San Diego
1. Information presented on www.facsfacsd.navy.mil is considered public information. References or links to commercial and other non-official sites are for information purposes only and provided for the convenience of our Internet guests. Such references are not to be construed as an endorsement by the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Navy (DoN), or Commander, Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, San Diego, CA. Viewpoints expressed, if any, are those of the site's contributors and do not represent official or unofficial views of DoD, DoN, or Commander, Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, San Diego, CA. Unless otherwise indicated all information on this system is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
2. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
3. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Use of this site concedes consent to this monitoring.
4. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
5. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
6. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the FACSFAC Public Affairs Officer.